Re: Emacs mode for GDB - 2 questions

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Emacs mode for GDB - 2 questions
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 20:52:21 -0600 (MDT)

    Too bad I cannot make it frame-local...  I'm trying to create new
    frames without any extra stuff in them.

Perhaps what you would really want is to make it a window-local
characteristic in this case.  Is that so?

I suspect that for window-local characteristics to really work
properly the window needs other special treatment, such as that
user-level commands such as C-x 1 won't kill it.