Re: How am I supposed to make a buffer read-only?

From: Andre Spiegel
Subject: Re: How am I supposed to make a buffer read-only?
Date: 02 Jun 2002 15:26:20 +0200

> Is there someone who does not feel strongly on the issue
> who will volunteer to analyze the results of a poll about this?

I'm volunteering for that.  I had always thought that a poll for this
should be conducted, and I'll be happy to go ahead with it and analyze
the results.  Although I am the VC maintainer, I don't think I feel very
strongly about the issue and I'd be happy to implement whatever users
preferred.

Let me know how to go about it.  I would write up the actual poll
questions myself, too, unless you already have something prepared.