Re: Error processing some command line arguments

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Error processing some command line arguments
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 18:33:09 +0200

On Thu, 06 Jun 2002 18:02:20 +0300, "Eli Zaretskii" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Sounds like Windows-specific: I tried the same on Debian and in the
> MS-DOS port, and didn't see the problem.

Yes, I think so.

> Does "-q --no-site-file" change anything?

No. In fact I did all tests with -q --no-site-file, and then without
them but without HKLM\SOFTWARE\Gnu\Emacs entries, .emacs nor
site-lisp.el files.

Debugging the issue I saw that in the call to sort_args (in emacs.c),
near the end, the arg is consumed till the following line is executed:

  bcopy (new, argv, sizeof (char *) * argc);

And then it "reappears". But I'm not sure how to debug that.

                                                           /L/e/k/t/u