Re: Lowercase text after full stop on describe-variable

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Lowercase text after full stop on describe-variable
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 16:20:17 -0400

> And BTW, I'm wondering what's the reason you didn't include the
> equivalent functionality for obsolescent functions, like in the simple
> patch below (a slight modification of your describe-variable patch).

Just that the needed didn't show up (where the need for vars did
when checking what C-h v local-write-file-hooks returned).

> Is there some complication I'm missing?

Not that I can see apart from the fact that caddr is not defined
unless you (require 'cl).  Feel free to install it (and fix the
capitalization issue while you're at it ;-).
Thanks,

        Stefan