Re: none

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: none
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 02:18:23 -0400

    Of course, there's something to be
    said about native menus, but I think that native menus have been
    discussed on this list before and there's probably a good reason why
    we're still not using them.

If "native menus" means displaying something on the tty that looks
like a pull-down menu and letting the user move through it,
the reason we are not using them is that nobody has implemented them.
We would definitely like to switch to them, but it takes work,
so the question is who wants to do the work.