Re: Emacs 21/X11 generating unbelieveable network traffic

From: David Abrahams
Subject: Re: Emacs 21/X11 generating unbelieveable network traffic
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 11:27:11 -0400

No Interest from developers? Someone sent me a link to the explanation,
eventually.

http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/emacs-devel/2002-September/012633.html

Still, this is something emacs developers should want to fix, it seems to
me!

Hello? Anybody?

           David Abrahams * Boost Consulting
address@hidden * http://www.boost-consulting.com