Re: Emacs cvs newbie problems

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Emacs cvs newbie problems
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 14:42:38 -0400

> The text after (filename)nodename might be different, as well as the
> menu entry name:
>
>  * Foo: (foo)bar.     The GNU Foo program.
>
> vs
>
>  * Foobar: (foo)bar.  The One and Only GNU FooBar program.

Since I mostly use `m <foo> RET' I think those two entries should simply
not be merged.  OTOH,

   * Foo: (foo)bar.     The GNU Foo program.
vs
   * Foo: (foo)baz.  The One and Only GNU FooBar program.

is up in the air.  I know that the second one is useless for `m Foo RET'
purposes, but maybe it works when moving to the entry and pressing RET
(or when double clicking) ?

        Stefan