Re: mh-e 6.1 update

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: Re: mh-e 6.1 update
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 13:37:37 -0700

>       I'm planning on updating Emacs with the 6.1 mh-e release in the next
>       couple of weeks, *unless* Emacs is currently in a code freeze or
>       otherwise unresponsive to such an update (I've been out of town and
>       have not kept up with emacs-devel list).
>
> It is not in a freeze, and won't be; please go ahead.

  Thank you. I've done that.

  We're just freezing 6.2 now, so if there are any problems with my last
  checkin, either with the software or with the way that I checked it
  in, we should resolve them in 6.2. Please let us know (sending a note
  to me, address@hidden, or address@hidden are
  all fine).

  If you use mh-e and haven't installed the latest, you will want to
  read etc/MH-E-NEWS as there have been a lot of changes since 5.0.2,
  including a modified keymap.

--
Bill Wohler <address@hidden>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD
Maintainer of comp.mail.mh FAQ and mh-e. Vote Libertarian!