Re: [patch] cache color info for remote X sessions [Was: Emacs 21/X11 ge

From: Ami Fischman
Subject: Re: [patch] cache color info for remote X sessions [Was: Emacs 21/X11 generating unbelieveable network traffic]
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2002 11:14:16 -0700

I was making an assumption before, which was that the keys I was using would
not overlap between the functions.  This was mistaken, as I have now
observed (a symptom was that sometimes the mode-line of the active buffer
would be gray-on-gray (instead of black-on-gray), so unreadable).  I've
added a type char to the key.  Also, took out the beginnings of the font
caching functions, since they are broken and were just cluttering things up.
Attaching the updated versions.

--
  Ami Fischman
  address@hidden