Re: Emacs for Workshop?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Emacs for Workshop?
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 04:41:48 -0400

    > Do you still need icons for emacs? ("down", "next", "finish", "goto",
    > "print", "remove", "step", "up"
    > And apologies for the delay.

    to which I have yet to reply. Perhaps you can give me some direction as to
    who I should pursue.

Please write again to both of them!  We don't care which one does the
job, as long as one of them does it.

                         It also occurred to me that it might be useful if the
    toolbar buttons could display a string rather than use an icon so that the
    words "step", "next" etc. could appear directly on the button.

That could be a good feature--would you like to implement it?