Re: transpose-sexps doesn't transpose character literals and symbols pro

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: transpose-sexps doesn't transpose character literals and symbols properly in lisp-mode
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 18:47:34 -0400

        (char= #\0 c)
                  ^the cursor is here before pressing M-C-t

        (char= #\c 0)
                  ^the entire expression #\0 should have been swapped

The problem is actually in forward-sexp, as we can demonstrate
by typing C-M-b instead of C-M-t.  Unfortunately that makes
it rather hard to fix.  However, I am a little surprised that
it doesn't understand backslash--it used to.

Stefan, might you be interested in looking at this?