leim build bug

From: Francesco Potorti`
Subject: leim build bug
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 15:09:35 +0200

While preparing the next pretest (almost ready) I discovered a bug in
the building process.  If you take the latest pretest at
ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest (but I think the problem exists
with any Emacs distribution) and untar *leim first, then emacs*, and do a
configure && make, you'll see the leim does not get built!

I suspect that this bit me in the past, in some installation where I
never learned why ever the input methods did not work.