Re: leim build bug

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: leim build bug
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 16:16:16 -0400

    While preparing the next pretest (almost ready) I discovered a bug in
    the building process.  If you take the latest pretest at
    ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest (but I think the problem exists
    with any Emacs distribution) and untar *leim first, then emacs*, and do a
    configure && make, you'll see the leim does not get built!

it is documented that you must unpack leim on top of Emacs.
It would be a waste of time to try to change this for 21.3,
since the problem will be gone in the next version anyway.