Re: suggested new command `picture-mouse-set-point'

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: suggested new command `picture-mouse-set-point'
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 16:15:45 -0400

    I'm not religious here, but to me mouse-set-point-rigidly could be a
    behaviour some users would like to use more generally - whereas the
    picture-mode as such isn't something very many would use generally.

Someone might perhaps want this, but we should not add features merely
because of that.  My decision is that it isn't useful enough,
and it should only go in picture.el.