Installing patches without getting legal papers.

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Installing patches without getting legal papers.
Date: 28 Oct 2002 23:44:36 +0100

Some time ago, RMS recommanded to me that when installing _small_
patches received from "external sources" without proper legal papers,
those changes should be marked with "(tiny change)" in the ChangeLog
[in case you want to attribute the change to the person who submitted
the patch].

Recently, a few such patches have been installed in CVS without being
marked with (tiny change).  I don't know whether the people who
submitted those patches have actually signed legal papers, but if not
(or in doubt), I suggest to add that indication.