Re: suggested new command `picture-mouse-set-point'

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: suggested new command `picture-mouse-set-point'
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 08:23:35 +0100

On Mon, 28 Oct 2002 21:26:05 +0300, "Eli Zaretskii" <address@hidden> wrote:

> It's done already, see INSTALL-CVS in the top-level directory.

Ah, OK.

> I've seen many warnings on Solaris 9 and on Irix 6.5 when using native
> compilers.

At least the ones I've seen in Windows are pretty correct: a variable is
defined as being unsigned and then its negative is taken, or things to
that effect. I suppose the large number of warnings (in other platforms)
will happen with system-header-defined types which are signed/unsigned
according to the platform...

                                                           /L/e/k/t/u