Re: checkdoc (was: mh-e 6.2 imminent)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: checkdoc (was: mh-e 6.2 imminent)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 06:28:58 -0500

    I think it's pretty natural to end them with -face.  For one thing, it
    makes it easy to look up with apropos.  And take something like
    `font-lock-keyword-face', what would be a better name?  the current
    name is self-documenting.

But we don't want to end all of them with `face'.  It would be a pain
in the neck if faces like `italic' and `underline' ended that way.

Have you actually used this to look them up with apropos?