Re: Installing patches without getting legal papers.

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Installing patches without getting legal papers.
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 06:29:30 -0500

    Recently, a few such patches have been installed in CVS without being
    marked with (tiny change).  I don't know whether the people who
    submitted those patches have actually signed legal papers, but if not
    (or in doubt), I suggest to add that indication.

Could you add it to the changes where you have seen it is needed?