Re: "nmake info" Windows patch

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: "nmake info" Windows patch
Date: 22 Feb 2003 21:44:02 +0000

> > From: Jason Rumney <address@hidden>
> > Date: 22 Feb 2003 10:13:31 +0000
> >
> > We already require rm and cp for other purposes.
>
> What about `mv'--is it required as well?  I think some of the patches
> used it.

configure.bat only checks for cp and rm.  I don't think there has
been a need for mv in the past.  But if cp and rm are available, it is
likely that mv is also available, since those three usually come
together (in fileutils or baseutils or somesuch package). We should
add a check for it in configure.bat if we need it though.