Re: crash with Emacs CVS 2003-05-09

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: crash with Emacs CVS 2003-05-09
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 08:41:56 +0200 (CEST)

> > [I'm using this old CVS version because the current one has severe
> > problems with fontsets.]
>
> Could you explain more about that fontset problem?

It has been reported e.g. yesterday: After start-up, selecting any
fontset doesn't work; it always stays at 16-dot.  Jan (or Kim?) is
aware of this problem and promised a patch this week...

> Do you mean that this segfault is because of that fontset
> problem?

I don't think so because the big change was after 2003-05-09.  Maybe
the segfault doesn't make sense today.

    Werner