Re: emacs floating point error during dump?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: emacs floating point error during dump?
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 04:34:43 -0400

On Sat, Jul 12, 2003 at 10:40:40PM -0400, Sam Steingold wrote:
> I won't swallow insults to "help my case".  I am not a politician.

Clearly not.

> I don't think that being "the big cheese" entitles people to being rude.

No, but though rms's comment was rather borderline (I suspect he was trying
to be funny), it actually said something relevant to the dicussion -- you
need to consider other people's environments as well as your own when
deciding whether compiling everything is `fast enough.'

What you said, on the other hand, had no relevance at all, it was simply a
flat-out insult.

See the difference?

-Miles
--
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
  --Albert Einstein