Re: unrmail

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: unrmail
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 14:38:27 -0400

    I submitted a Perl script called b2m.pl to the maintainers of
    Emacs a year ago.  This script does a much better, faster job
    of converting Babyl files to UNIX mbox files.

    It was installed on 2002-06-26.  However, I think it was only
    installed in the trunk - not in the RC branch from which all Emacs 21
    releases have so far been made.

We want M-x unrmail not to use Rmail's support for Babyl files.  We
need that to go with the rewrite of Rmail not to use Babyl files.
This script might be exactly what we need.

Could someone possibly change the unrmail command to run that script?