Re: emacs arch archive

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: emacs arch archive
Date: 30 Jul 2003 17:34:47 +0900

For anyone that has ssh access to fencepost, I've setup the following
arch archive:

   address@hidden
      sftp://fencepost.gnu.org/gnu/gd/home/m/miles/arch/address@hidden

Whose contents look like this:

   address@hidden
     emacs
       emacs--cvs-trunk
         emacs--cvs-trunk--0
           base-0 .. patch-2

I intend to simply add daily snapshots from the CVS trunk to the
emacs--cvs-trunk branch.

I still don't know how I can provide external access though
(alpha.gnu.org used to be suitable for this kind of thing, as it used a
directory on fencepost, but I have no idea where it is these days, or
how to get write access to it).  Hey, savannah-hackers, any hints...?

Any other gnu mailing lists that might prove helpful?

Thanks,

-Miles
--
We have met the enemy, and he is us.  -- Pogo