Where to send patches to Emacs Lisp Reference?

From: Eric Hanchrow
Subject: Where to send patches to Emacs Lisp Reference?
Date: 02 Nov 2003 12:37:36 -0800

A month or more ago, somebody (probably RMS) asked people to proofread
the Emacs Lisp Reference.  I've done some reading on part of one
section, and at my current rate will probably finish that section
sometime in the year 2008.  I'd like to contribute the bits that I've
finished now, rather than wait until I'm done.  But I can't find the
original post, so I don't know whom to send them to.  Do I just post
the patches here, or do I mail them to someone, or what?

--
Documentation exists, but never seems to be complete.
        -- Dennis Ritchie, 1972