Re: make bootstrap fails. env problem

From: Steven T. Hatton
Subject: Re: make bootstrap fails. env problem
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 20:32:51 -0500

On Friday 30 January 2004 19:54, Steven T. Hatton wrote:
> On Friday 30 January 2004 19:44, Luc Teirlinck wrote:

> I should have mentioned that I had done the `./configure' prior to the
> 'make bootstrap'.  Following the above procedure results in the failure
> described. This is a SuSE 9.0 box.
>
> STH

It looks to be in my user environment, but I'm not sure what is causing the
problem.  Under a different login I am able to build.  Perhaps it smells my
xemacs?  Rather strange, because I removed everything from $PATH but /bin
and /usr/bin.  There's nothing but mozilla nss and nspr libs in the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

STH