*stop throwing away m"oney: mzngmjcmazfhbd

From: Jennifer Tompkins
Subject: *stop throwing away m"oney: mzngmjcmazfhbd
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 14:31:01 +0000

Please DON'T be an idiot.

If you're spending thousands of dollars on interest repayments, you may as well be flushing your cash down the toilet.

YOUR SOLUTION: Fill out our free, no obligation form which takes no longer than 1 minute to complete, and we'll get busy finding you the best available loan scheme in the country, with rates lower than you ever thought possible.

So if you're tired of giving out money to your bank, or are looking to buy the house/car of your dreams, take 1 minute to fill out our free form and we'll do what we can to help.

Try us now: http://www.foteraz.biz

No thanks