Re: Makefile.in

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Makefile.in
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 18:29:28 -0600 (CST)

Mile Bader wrote:

   Well, whatever, I have no particular objection.  I don't think it's
   necessary though -- it's pretty clear from the language in those
   comments that the list of things affected is just an example of
   typical usage, and not an exhaustive list.

Yes, but that is not a good reason not to mention the most _relevant_
things.  Especially since it is not completely clear from the present
documentation which of the make ... clean's will delete the .elc
files.

Unless somebody objects, I will add the .elc to the list.  I will wait
till some time Tuesday to do so.

Sincerely,

Luc.