Re: More enhancements to fringe bitmaps.

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: More enhancements to fringe bitmaps.
Date: 18 Mar 2004 14:27:19 +0100

address@hidden (Marc Munari 16473.4929) writes:

> I'm not in a hurry, are you (the patch is not in cvs)? (some
> other one ask me to sign papers insted of discuss the content,

Yes, I asked you to sign papers before I would take a closer
look at your patch.

As I said, I think your idea is a nice enhancement, and I would
reserve the option to implement it myself if you would not sign
papers.  That is why I didn't want to look at your patch in details.

As you are going to sign papers for this, I'll go back and
look more closely at your proposed changes.  Stay tuned :-)