Re: savannah overloaded?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: savannah overloaded?
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 23:48:00 -0500

    I can not only not do a cvs update, I can not contact savannah.gnu.org
    in any way whatsoever.  This started yesterday.

Please report such problems to address@hidden

Please *do not* report savannah host-down problems here.  To have a
discussion here about who can or cannot reach Savannah is not useful,
and will tend to distract people from working on Emacs.  To try to
collect more info and post it here is not useful, since it won't help
fix anything.

Higher level Savannah problems, where Savannah responds but doesn't
handle the job properly, should be reported to
address@hidden