Re: info.el

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: info.el
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 07:05:05 +0300

address@hidden (Karl Berry) writes:
> Besides the requirement for whitespace after *Note that we've discussed,
> do any other changes have ramifications for the standalone Info reader?

Some features were borrowed from the standalone Info reader, e.g.
preferring the reference closest to the point, using reference names
and case-sensitive search.  Some features are Emacs-specific.
But other features could be added to the standalone Info reader.

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/