Re: Menu suggestion

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: Menu suggestion
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 13:29:03 +0000 (UTC)

   We have the "Options" menu "CUA-style cut and paste"

   I think we should rename this to something like

   "C-x/C-c/C-v cut and paste"

   or "PC-like cut and paste".

On my PC, I cut and paste using the traditional Emacs bindings, so
the second proposal, "PC-like", is ambiguous.

The first is excellent, since it tells some people they will want to
use those key bindings and tells me what to avoid.

    As I slowly update it,                     address@hidden
        I rewrite a "What's New" segment for   http://www.rattlesnake.com