Re: process output has become a bit random...

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: process output has become a bit random...
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:43:56 +0200

* David Kastrup (2004-07-29) writes:

> Use circ.tex as delivered.  That typically gives 1-2 problems pretty
> often.  The problem depends on the size of the file.  Using really
> large documents with hundreds of images is pretty certain to trigger
> it.

Then I get something like this in the output buffer:

[...]
Preview-LaTeX exited abnormally with code 1 at Thu Jul 29 14:41:04
Running `Preview-DviPNG' with ``dvipng circ.dvi -o
circ.prv/tmp11392cK/prev%03d.png --bd 1 -D87 ''
Parser: End of Preview snippet 8 unexpected
Parser: Preview snippet 17 out of sequence
Parser: End of Preview snippet 27 unexpected
Parser: End of Preview snippet 31 unexpected
Parser: End of Preview snippet 48 unexpected
Parser: Preview snippet 57 out of sequence
Parser: Preview snippet 68 out of sequence
Parser: Preview snippet 79 out of sequence
Parser: Preview snippet 97 out of sequence
Parser: Preview snippet 100 out of sequence
[...]
Preview-DviPNG finished at Thu Jul 29 14:41:07
DviPNG sentinel: Wrong type argument: arrayp, nil

--
Ralf