Re: Emacs Installer for MS Windows

From: Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Subject: Re: Emacs Installer for MS Windows
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 10:11:12 +0530

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 00:17:45 +0200, "Lennart Borgman"
<address@hidden> said:
> info. I am working on an installation package for MS Windows. Nothing
> very
> fancy, just an installation program as you get with most programs on MS
> Windows. I did write down some lines on http://www.emacswiki.org/ about
> it,

What ever approach you/anyone writing an Installation program for MS OS
takes, IMO, please make sure we do not have to have _admin_ rights to
install. This is a real stopper. I have found many users giving up on
lot of tools due to this limitation.

with best regards,
dhruva
Dhruva Krishnamurthy