Re: transparent emacs

From: Romain Francoise
Subject: Re: transparent emacs
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 19:44:23 +0200

Miles Bader <address@hidden> writes:

> Note that my current "transparent emacs" (really, "tiling") emacs branch is
> kept up-to-date with the CVS trunk (more or less; last merge about 1 week
> ago).

For the record, I'll mention that I use this Emacs branch and like the
feature very much.  It might not be the most essential thing in an
editor but having a good-looking Emacs environment is nice, and it
integrates well with other "transparent" applications. [1]

I do hope it will get merged in the main trunk along with multi-tty and
Unicode changes for Emacs 22.

Cheers,

--
Romain Francoise <address@hidden> | It's in your reach.