Re: `exec shield' test in configure too strict?

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: `exec shield' test in configure too strict?
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 09:50:00 +0200

Miles Bader wrote:
Stefan <address@hidden> writes:

I.e. just transform the current error into a warning.

I'd suggest this as the short-term fix.  It can use appropriately big
letters or whitespace or whatever, to be noticeable.

I've used some withespace and some '***' to make it stand out. But it still flashes by very fast on a reasonable new machine, so unless you are looking at the configure output (I usually don't) you probably will miss it.

        Jan D.