Re: how-many/count-matches for non-interactive use

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: how-many/count-matches for non-interactive use
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 12:07:30 -0400

    I doubt anybody used interactive-p rather than an extra argument just
    because of the subtle difference w.r.t keyboard macros.  I expect 99% of the
    people who used interactive-p haven't even thought about the interaction
    with keyboard macros.

I agree with you, but I think we should check the existing calls
to make sure that we're not breaking some while we fix others.