Re: html2text

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: html2text
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 15:12:18 +0100

On Tue, Nov 02 2004, Katsumi Yamaoka wrote:

> [...]
[...]
>> I only fixed _some_ odd looking places in the code.  I didn't go thru
>> the code systematically.
>
> Sorry, I misunderstood as you've renewed that function because I
> couldn't find any logs except for the following:
>
>       (html2text-get-attr, html2text-fix-paragraph): Simplify code.

Ah, you probably looked at the version in Gnus trunk.  It seems
something went wrong when Miles merged the changed from v5-10 (where I
installed the changes), see ...

cvs diff -r7.7 -r7.8 lisp/html2text.el

or ...

http://quimby.gnus.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/gnus/lisp/html2text.el.diff?r1=7.7&r2=7.8