Re: cc-mode.texi

From: Martin Stjernholm
Subject: Re: cc-mode.texi
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 22:19:12 +0100

Luc Teirlinck <address@hidden> wrote:

> The following corrects two small problems with cc-mode.texi.

Thanks, I've now applied it to the upstream source.

> I do not know how cc-mode.texi is synched between emacs and
> address@hidden I can install in Emacs CVS, if this is
> desirable.

It's done in the same way as the sources: Do it directly in the Emacs
cvs and (preferably) send a short note to address@hidden When I
merge in my upstream changes I will discover changes made in the Emacs
cvs anyway, but it's always nice to be aware of them a bit earlier.