Re: Byte compiling and declarations inside if or when

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Byte compiling and declarations inside if or when
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 18:24:37 +0100

Please excuse me and forget this for a while. I am at the moment unable to
reproduce what I saw yesterday. For some reason w32-system was not bound
after require (when compiling if I remember correctly) if I did not use
eval-and-compile. Today I see no such thing.

I feel confused. I was experimenting with batch-byte-compile,
batch-recompile-dir and byte-compile-file. I am now using batch-byte-compile
and compile the files one by one (as suggested in lisp/makefile, I did not
remember to do this at first yesterday).

And I forgot to mention I was using 21.3.1 when doing this.

- Lennart