Re: HAVE_SYS_SELECT of sysselect.h

From: Nozomu Ando
Subject: Re: HAVE_SYS_SELECT of sysselect.h
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 11:44:22 +0900

On May 2, 2005, at 10:53 AM, YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu wrote:
I can't test it with Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger now, but I think this is the
best way to solve the "Can't compile on Tiger" problem.

But with the above change, I could not compile xmenu.c (for X11 build)
or mac.c (for Carbon build) at least when compiling with the GCC
option "-g" on Mac OS X 10.3.9.

Oops, sorry.

How do you think about changing the function's name "init_process"
which conflicts system library of Mac OS X 10.3 (darwin 7)?
---
Nozomu Ando