Re: /lib/cpp not found in c-mode

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: /lib/cpp not found in c-mode
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 10:41:18 +1200

 > > Also could you please DTRT for gdb-cpp-define-alist-program.
 >
 > Done.  (The test for ms-dos was redundant.)

Thanks.

 > Btw, byte-compiling gdb-ui.el emits these two warnings which I think
 > should be taken care of:
 >
 >   In gdb-info-locals-handler:
 >   gdb-ui.el:1944:8:Warning: function `gdb-info-locals-handler' defined
 >       multiple times in this file
 >
 >   In gdb-invalidate-assembler:
 >   gdb-ui.el:2468:8:Warning: function `gdb-invalidate-assembler' defined
 >       multiple times in this file

The macro def-gdb-auto-updated-buffer defines a group of functions in a
standard for the different GDB-UI buffers (stack, locals etc). The two
functions above need to work slightly differently so they are defined
explicitly *after* their definition in the macro. Its a bit messy, but I don't
know how to get round it.

Nick