Re: man/cc-mode.ss.

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Re: man/cc-mode.ss.
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 18:48:11 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, Lute!

On Mon, 9 May 2005, Lute Kamstra wrote:

>Alan Mackenzie <address@hidden> writes:

>[...]

>> Hang on a mo', that's our file!

>> Would it be possible to cc CC Mode (at address@hidden) with things
>> like this, so that we can keep the definitive copy at sourceforge up to
>> date?

>Sure.  (I didn't realize that CC Mode was maintained outside Emacs' CVS.)

That's kind of what I thought - the maintainer is Martin Stjernholm.

I've applied your patch to cc-mode.texi at sourceforge.  It was a wierd
sort of little incompatibility between makeinfo and the tex processor,
wasn't it?  Maybe half of us should report it to the Texinfo list.

--
Alan Mackenzie (Munich, Germany)