font-lock-comment-delimiter-face.

From: Lute Kamstra
Subject: font-lock-comment-delimiter-face.
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 02:11:53 +0200

Since this change:

2005-05-12  Stefan Monnier  <address@hidden>

        * font-lock.el (font-lock-comment-delimiter-face): Inherit from
        font-lock-comment-face rather than copying its setting.

font-lock-comment-delimiter-face differs from font-lock-comment-face
under X.  They used to be Firebrick; now font-lock-comment-delimiter-face
changed to red.

Is this on purpose?  If so, I must say I don't like it at all.  I find
it really distracting that comment delimiters look different than the
comments themselves.

Lute.