Re: A few issues with thumbs.el

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: A few issues with thumbs.el
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 23:48:30 +0200

> No, I am saying that if I have pictures like
>
>     Barnacle-Bill-high-res.jpg.jpg
>     Bob-by-airplane.jpg.jpg
>     cottage-downstairs.png.jpg
>
> I am going to delete them selectively.

Sure. It's just that the current code wouldn't create these files, at
least not on Windows (and I doubt it would on Unix or GNU/Linux). They
would me more like

c:\\home\\.emacs-thumbs\\c!documents_and_settingsmy_user_namemy_documentsmy_picturesastronomyBarnacle-Bill-high-res.jpg.jpg"

which makes discriminating among a bunch of them quite less easy.

--
                    /L/e/k/t/u