kudos for longlines-mode

From: Miles Bader
Subject: kudos for longlines-mode
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 06:47:13 +0900

I'm impressed with this.  Often I want to use Emacs to edit text to
insert in some web form (which generally want "unwrapped" text); I used
to manually refill my text with a right-margin of 9999, but
longlines-mode makes the process much easier, especially in conjunction
with refill-mode.  It seems to work quite seamlessly (most importantly,
cutting and pasting does the Right Thing).

-Miles
--
((lambda (x) (list x x)) (lambda (x) (list x x)))