Re: A few issues with thumbs.el

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: A few issues with thumbs.el
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 01:20:02 +0200

> I think we will want to replace thumbs.el with tumme.el.
> The developer of tumme.el is looking at adding in
> all the features of thumbs.el so that nothing will be lost
> through the change.

Hmm. thumbs.el is in Emacs since 2004-02-28, and so it's not been
distributed in any official Emacs release, so if we're going to switch
to tumme.el, it'd be better to do it before 22.1.

OTOH, tumme.el is very nice, but it is still a little "green" (both in
terms of features and in following Emacs conventions for modules).

--
                    /L/e/k/t/u