Re: w32: addpm.exe -> usethis.exe?

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: w32: addpm.exe -> usethis.exe?
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 01:17:34 +0200

On 7/5/05, Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> wrote:

> Guy has maintained it for a while I believe. It can be found on his site
> and in EmacsW32.

I'll take a look, thanks.

> I mention very clearly the version and where to get them, but maybe I
> have to put the sources there too? I would really prefer not to have
> these on my site though. What should I do?

I'm not sure, that's what I asked. I've always believed that if you
distribute the binary, you must put the source available, not point to
it somewhere (or else we could simply add the image .DLLs to our
binary package and get rid of a problem). Let's see what Richard (or
someone else legal-savvy) says.

--
                    /L/e/k/t/u