Re: AltGr finger twisters documented?

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: AltGr finger twisters documented?
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 21:44:24 +0200

On 7/5/05, Jason Rumney <address@hidden> wrote:
> Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden> writes:

> w32-recognize-altgr could do with better documentation. Its affect on
> AltGr was not apparent to me from reading the doc string. There is
> already an entry in etc/PROBLEMS relating to the use of left Ctrl and
> right Alt together. That could perhaps be expanded to include an
> explanation of how AltGr is affected.

I can try to expand it (although I imagine Richard or someone will
then indulge in a rewording frenzy to turn it into Emacs English, as
opposed to Juanma's Spanglish), but, it is etc/PROBLEMS the right
place if we agree that it is not a bug, but the way it works? (Which
is my opinion since the start, BTW).

--
                    /L/e/k/t/u