Re: address@hidden: Re: loaddefs.el has no effect]

From: RGB
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: loaddefs.el has no effect]
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 22:20:49 -0500

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eli Zaretskii" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Cc: "RGB" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2005 5:21 AM

From: "Richard M. Stallman" <address@hidden>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:46:51 -0400

I don't know when Eli will have time to fix this, but I think this is
an important problem and we should fix it soon.  Can someone fix it now,
and ack to me?

I think I fixed this.  Could people who build Emacs on MS-Windows
please try bootstrapping, and verify that (1) bootstrap still works,
and (2) after "make bootstrap" finishes, there's no emacs.exe in the
`bin' subdirectory of the tree root directory (i.e., you must do a
"make install" to get bin/emacs.exe)?

All seems to be fine when I try it.
Thanks