Re: obsolete comment in tool-bar.el

From: YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
Subject: Re: obsolete comment in tool-bar.el
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 17:14:35 +0900

> I reinstalled my original changes, deleted the autoload for tooltip
> mode and committed my changes to define-minor-mode.  The two last
> steps should enable Emacs to be built on Mac OS 9, even with my
> changes, although I can not test that.

I tried the latest one on Mac OS 9, but I got the same error about
no-blinking-cursor.  I could reproduce it also on Solaris with "temacs
-l loadup".

In frame.elc, we have

  (custom-declare-variable 'blink-cursor-mode ...)
  (defalias 'blink-cursor-mode ...)
  (byte-code ...)

and the final one seems to be a culprit, which is disassembled to:

byte code:
  args: nil
0       constant  add-minor-mode
1       constant  blink-cursor-mode